Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Confetti

Good morning! Here to share another Mama Elephant highlight. Today, we're taking a closer look at Confetti. It's a perfect set to decorate any card, envelope, or special package.


Materials used: Mama Elephant Confetti

I created a clean and simple tag for the front of an envelope. It's a fun and easy way to decorate the front of an envelope without all of the bulk of real sequins and things. I simply stamped the tag with sequins and the sentiment "smiles inside". I then decorated it some more with a few silver metallic stars.

I plan to type in the address with my typewriter and to mail this, I'll be slipping it into a clear cellophane envelope so the tag won't fall off in transit. Hope you enjoyed this simple project and see just how cool the Mama Elephant Confetti set is.

Be sure to stop by the Mama Elephant blog to see what the other design team members created.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous envelope!!! Loooove how you decorated it with all of those gorgeous sequins and stars!! And the tag in the outside of the envelope is just plain awesome!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete