Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SEI Spotlight: "Holiday Wreathe" Card & Matching Tag

Hello! I was over on the SEI blog earlier this week sharing another simple holiday card made with SEI's new Chalet collection and my favorite die-cutting tool, the Silhouette Cameo. I really love the Silhouette Cameo because there's so much you can do with it.

For this card, I designed a wreathe very simply using stars and circles. I purposely left some spots uncut so that I could add some pearls to give it added dimension. I also like how it gives it the illusion of berries you may find on a wreathe. The stickers and paper peeking underneath are from the SEI Chalet collection and perfect with a simple kraft card.




Check out how I made the card and tags over at the SEI blog!

And this project ends my two year term on the SEI design team. I had so much fun designing for SEI because their designs make it easy to be inspired to make anything! I am so thankful for my time with SEI and I can't wait to continue to be a customer and follow inspiration from the new 2014 design team. Thank you, SEI!

Thanks for stopping by!
-KRAFTY pearl

2 comments:

  1. Amazing projects!! Love the wreath you created! The little pearls added are just so cute! Congratulations on your 2 year term at SEI. I have enjoyed seeing all of your projects featuring SEI products. And it is sad to see your term end!!

    ReplyDelete